Our company is currently looking for someone to join a successful team as a Customer Support Operator.
The Customer Support Operator will be a key member of a small team at the forefront project operations and maintaining and developing their high standards on a day to day service delivery.
You will work on many different aspects of the business in communication with service providers and clients to ensure that the best levels of services are offered at all times.
- Monitoring and analysis of Technology activity
- Day-to-day management of website content
- Identifying and handling of technical issues
- Rota planning
- Researching and testing new features
- Demonstrating a strong track record of problem solving/trouble shooting as he/she will be required to look at and find solutions for a variety of operational problems
- Fluent English with demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness and enthusiasm to solve any issue that comes your way
- Flexibility to working evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business
Please contact nick@wheelsity for this job opening. Only 1 position available. You can work remotely.